[Spice-devel] Question about SPICE-server

Ilya ramirezkiv at mail.ru
Tue Nov 22 08:43:09 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

Thanks for answer, now I understand about these ports.

But I have an additional question about them: are these ports fixed for every VM or they are all floating and do not relate to VM?

For example: if I have two VMs on my hypervisor and I want to start one of VM which port will be listening: 5900 or 5901?

Thank you

ILYA