[Spice-devel] [qxl 0/5] Various patches in preparation for 0.1.5 release

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 10:18:20 UTC 2016

Hey,

It has been a long time since the last QXL Xorg driver release, would be nice
to have one soon :)
Given that Xspice is probably not working with Xorg 1.19, I've added a
configure.ac patch erroring out when both are in use.

I've also added two patches that we have been carrying for a long time in the
Fedora package. These disable surfaces with the KMS driver as surfaces have
never been working properly, and are causing graphical artifacts (disappearing
characters, ...) when they are used.