[Spice-devel] [RFC spice] Add .gitlab-ci

Pavel Grunt pgrunt at redhat.com
Mon Oct 31 15:51:25 UTC 2016

Hello,

thanks to Victor we have a gitlab mirror of SPICE repositories at:
 https://gitlab.com/spice/

The big advantage is that it offers ci runners using images from Docker Hub.
It allows us to use Fedora as a test base and get our other upstream
components (dependencies like spice-protocol) from the spice copr:
 https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/spice/nightly/

The patch includes only one test - make check. I plan to extend it to test
different configurations (eg without RED_STATISTICS, with DEBUG) to make
sure we are not breaking many things.

You can check whether build passes on my fork:
 https://gitlab.com/xerus/spice/builds/5709660

Thanks for comments,

Pavel Grunt (1):
  Add .gitlab-ci.yml