[Spice-devel] eyeOS spice-web-client (ie11 problems)

Thiago Nascimento Araujo taraujo at artit.com.br
Thu Apr 6 03:40:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

First of all, I am really sorry to ask you guys about this.

So,

Have any of you guys been playing with clipboard using eyeOS spice-web-client lately ?

Is there any upgrades from this project?

My actual problem is, enabling clipboard at run.js I have the following behavior:

1 - clipboard integration using IE11 cant copy from host to vm.

What I have, so far is:

firefox
can copy&paste from host to vm and from vm to host (using ctrl+c/ctrl+v)

chrome
can copy&paste from host to vm and from vm to host (using ctrl+c/ctrl+v)

edge
can copy&paste from host to vm and from vm to host (using ctrl+c/ctrl+v)

IE11 build 11.953.14393.0 (using ctrl+c/ctrl+v)
can copy&paste from vm to host only

copy from host to vm does not work, IE11 totally ignore the ctrl+v combo.

I installed a software that shows which keys are pressed, in any of the above browsers it shows ctrl+v correctly, but IE11 only shows ctrl.

Unfortunately, my work place has to use IE11 - I told them to use chrome or firefox - but (edge, firefox or chrome) are not "ok" with company policies.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can shed some light at this problem.

PS: I have tried the issues at github project , but it seens quite dead lately.

Thiago