[Spice-devel] README: A couple of spelling fixes and slight rewording

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Fri Apr 7 09:07:26 UTC 2017

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
[...]
> > Note: I don't have commit access.
>
> Have you tried to request it?

No.
* I'm not interested in having commit access.
* I don't think that someone should have commit access to be able to
  contribute.
* But by now I've gotten used to my patches getting acked and then never
  getting pushed because people assume everyone has commit access (from
  what I gathered in the past). So now I prefer to remind reviewers in
  advance.
* It's sad because it really discourages contributions from outside the
  tiny circle of core contributors.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>