[Spice-devel] [spice-server v3 0/8] Misc improvements to test cases

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 17:15:48 UTC 2017

New iteration on my series improving test-vdagent. Changes since the previous
version are various fixes to the actual test (logic error, use of too new glib
API). I've changed the order in which socket and watch are destroyed in the
patch 5/8. I've also readded a few spice_info() calls which were mistakenly
changed to spice_debug(). I did this in a separate patch so that it's easy to
see what changed. This will be squashed before pushing or before sending the
next iteration of this patch.