[Spice-devel] [spice-server v2 14/14] rcc: Consistently name RedChannelClient 'rcc'

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 07:51:25 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 12:14:56PM -0600, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> To be honest, I could go either way on this one. I like the
> consistency, but I don't like the fact that it makes things like "git
> blame" less useful. I'll leave the decision to others ;)

I've pushed the series without this patch for now, 'self' is only used
in GObject boilerplate, so the inconsistency is not too bad (at least
the patch series itself did not add more inconsistencies this time).
On the other hand, 'tig blame' and the ',' shortcut help a lot making
git blame useful even with such commits.