[Spice-devel] Spice protocol behind a Firewall

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 06:07:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm not sure enough I'm writing to the
correct mailing list, I have not been able to find a common users mailing
list.

I'm planning to deploy a VDI solution based on SPICE. I'd like to grant
access through the Internet to the VDI desktops but I don't want to expose
the hypervisors to the Internet.

Using virt-viewer or remote-viewer (not the html5 feature as I want USB
redirection), is there any trick to make this scenario work:

*Internet --> FW --> Kind of spice reverse proxy --> FW --> Hypervisors
(more than one).*

Thanks a lot