[Spice-devel] Spice protocol behind a Firewall

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:44:08 UTC 2017

Hi Urii,

What I meant is that VMs can move dynamically bethween hypervisors (or
hosts) and therefore squid configuration may change according to where VMs
are placed on.

What I can do is opening the whole rank 5634 - 6166 (accodring to
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.1/html/Administration_Guide/Virtualization_Host_Firewall_Requirements1.html)
on each hypervisor.

I will test it in my lab environment and I will let you know.

Have you any advice on the following question:

Regarding to sizing the squid server... has anyone tested how many
Microsoft Windows 7 (or 8, or 10) can be supported by an unique squid proxy
server?

Thanks a lot!