[Spice-devel] Spice protocol behind a Firewall

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:38:10 UTC 2017

Hi Uri,

If you change the squid configuration dynamically you'll need to
make sure a client can to the VM. That may include migration.

What would be interesting is habing a kind of health check that checks
"Port telnet". And if a port is ready, add dinamically the rule to the
squid server.

Sorry, I do not have an answer for that.
Of course it depends on the hardware of the servers, the network etc.

If you test it, please let us know what numbers you get.

My lab enviroment I think is not good enough for this kind of tests
(windows10 --> vmware workstations --> kvm --> windows 10). But I will let
you know when I have it in production environment.

Thanks a lot.