[Spice-devel] [spice-gtk v2 0/3] ssl: Add support for OpenSSL 1.1.0

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 09:50:30 UTC 2017

Sebastian sent these patches privately a while ago, I've run some tests on them
and helped split them. They add support for OpenSSL 1.1.0 which makes some of the
structures we were directly accessing private. This also keeps support with older
OpenSSL releases by adding some compat helpers.

These patches have been tested against a RHEV instance, and against manually configured
QEMU+SPICE+TLS.

This second version of the series addresses the review comments made by Pavel.

Christophe

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (3):
  ssl: Stop creating our own X509_LOOKUP_METHOD
  ssl: Rework our custom BIO type
  ssl: Use accessors rather than direct struct access

 src/spice-channel.c |  24 +++++----

2.9.3