[Spice-devel] Getting involved with implementation of remote spice for 3D accelerated VMs

Victor Toso victortoso at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 22:04:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 09, 2017 at 05:20:10PM +0100, Behrooz Shabani wrote:
> Thanks for the info Victor.
>
> I will try to set it up and because I am new to the code base and have no
> idea where to start, I will ping you on IRC for help if you don't mind
> (assuming you're `toso`).

As discussed by IRC in regards to the preferred video-codec message,
I've pushed it to my gitlab, you should be able to build with master
spice-protocol and the stream-preference branches from:
- https://gitlab.com/victortoso/spice-common
- https://gitlab.com/victortoso/spice-gtk
- https://gitlab.com/victortoso/spice

Let me know if you have any issues and comments/suggestions are welcome!

Cheers,
  toso