[Spice-devel] Consult:how to install Spice in Openstack?

李比 biligamesbond111 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 06:11:46 UTC 2017

Hello guys!Sorry to interrupt you.I want to remote access to VM through
spice protocol instead of RDP protocol .I have read the offical website
about how to install SPICE throuth virt-manager or libvirt or QEMU.But the
content doesn`t refer to how to integrate SPICE with Openstack.Do you know
how to install Spice protocol in Openstack?

Much Appreciate!Looking forward to your reply.

                                   Sincerely,

                                      Bi,Li