[Spice-devel] [spice-common] Some steps toward quic_tmpl.c and quic_rgb_tmpl.c 'unification'

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 11:53:59 UTC 2017

Hey,

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 07:21:25AM -0400, Frediano Ziglio wrote:

> > Any more thoughts/reviews on this series?
> >
> > Christophe
> >

> I asked to have a test and you said is not worth.
> I asked to split the series in different ones and you said is not worth.
> For me a single "is not worth" is a self nack.
> So... why are you asking for though?

Ah, sounds like a misunderstanding then :) Yes I could resend these
patches as several separate series, but I tried to argue that the series
as a whole is not that complicated/scary, and could be reviewed as is.
I was expecting some pushback if you felt strongly with having separate
series :) Of course I can resend the trivial bits separately, but then
the less trivial ones (but still not very complicated ;) will be resent
as is too.

Regarding the test case, I wrote one (gave a link in one of the emails),
but it was so limited that I was not sure it was so useful to have. But
I can insert it in the series, sure.

Sounds like it was a good thing I asked what's next ;)