[Spice-devel] [RFC spice-gtk] Add flatpak builder manifest file for spicy

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 09:42:04 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:42:03AM +0200, Pavel Grunt wrote:
> > Any reason for using org.spicespace rather than org.spice-space?
> I know, apparently it is not allowed to use '-' in the name

Ah right, I was suspecting something like that :) spicespace will be
good enough then!

> > Is that really required? Shouldn't flatpak-builder do it for us?
>
> perl should be dropped, PYTHON path is required, otherwise it fails to find the
> installed modules. It is possible that I install them in a wrong way.

Nope, now that you spell this explicitly, the python used by
flatpak-builder is most likely not going to be in /app, so if build and
install your own python modules, you will need to tell python it needs
to look there.