[Spice-devel] shared folders in Windows with QEMU/KVM ?

Han Pilmeyer piluxh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 05:59:14 UTC 2017

I've been using Samba for years to share files between my Windows guest
and KVM host.
I though this would make a much nicer solution. Currently my guest is
Windows 10 and my host is Fedora 25.
First step for me was to install spice-webdavd.exe as everything else
seems to be in place already.
The installation ran smoothly, but spice-webdavd.exe wasn't running.
It's registered as a service in Windows,
but not active. When I try to start it, it crashes immediately.

Is spice-webdavd.exe supposed to be running?
Should it work on Windows 10?