[Spice-devel] Ultra Wide resolution

guidugli at gmail.com guidugli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 17:54:56 UTC 2017

Eureka! Although virt-manager defaults to Scale Display only when full
screen, the option "auto-resize VM with window" is unchecked. After
checking it the resolution changed accordingly. As a bonus, the entries
below made the QEMU Guest agent work properly.

Thank you all for the help. I really apologize if this is too basic but
this will help me tremendously.

Carlos