[Spice-devel] KVM-SPICE: View youtube videos smoothly

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 18:14:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

Youtuve videos from virt-manager (locally) has an acceptable bejaviour...
but If I try to connect from the LAN, the behaviour is not acceptable...
the sound goes much faster than the image.

I have increased the video memory up to 64MB but I have not experienced any
improvement.

Is there any way to diagnose this lag problems?

Thanks a lot.