[Spice-devel] Windows 10 guest: 2D/3D Accel

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:08:07 UTC 2017

Well, there are 2 GPUs that a guest can use: The host GPU or the Client GPU.

I've understood that there is no driver for using client GPU. My quiestions
are oriented to know if is it possible the Windos guest to use the host
(kvm) GPU.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/grid-technology.html

This could be a good approach for my project while you develope the windows
driver (sorry if this mailing list is not the correct one for such
question).

Thanks a lot.