[Spice-devel] shared folders in Windows with QEMU/KVM ?

Pavel Grunt pgrunt at redhat.com
Wed May 31 12:37:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

considering that you are using Ubuntu chances are high that you have
an old version of spice-gtk and virt-viewer. You must have at least:

virt-viewer 3.0 (released in 2015)
spice-gtk v0.28 (released in 2015) (built with webdav support)

and then you use remote-viewer or virt-viewer to connect to you
virtual machine. Click on File -> Preferences and select the folder

Best regards,
Pavel