[Spice-devel] Some Problems of Video impression

Chen yu cy_ppak at foxmail.com
Wed May 31 13:04:11 UTC 2017

Hi!

  Recently, I found the video playing have problem. The video played in Client was slack, and the network triffic raised up to 9MB/s-11MB/s in LAN, I thought The reason might be that MJPEG encoder does not work well, but I don't know how to solve. Could you give me some advices? GuestOS has installed spice-guser-tools.

Server system: Fedora 23, CentOS 7.2

spice-server 0.12.8,

libvirt XML about SPICE:
    <graphics type='spice' autoport='yes' listen='0.0.0.0'>
      <listen type='address' address='0.0.0.0'/>
      <image compression='auto_glz'/>
      <streaming mode='filter'/>
      <mouse mode='client'/>
    </graphics>