[Spice-devel] [spice-server v2 2/2] channel: Introduce logging helpers

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri Oct 20 10:01:42 UTC 2017

Hey,

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 07:40:47AM -0400, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> About g_warning and g_debug I remember there's still a pending discussion
> on calling these directly. I would stick to spice_debug/spice_warning until
> the discussion is closed.

I did not change this in v3 (but there can always be a v4!) as this
discussion feels like a step backwards to me. The spice-common patches
to integrate spice_debug/spice_warning/... more closely with
g_debug/g_warning were done as a first step towards moving away from
spice_debug/spice_warning. I'd prefer to keep moving forward with that,
and use glib logging here.