[Spice-devel] help!!!

Victor Toso victortoso at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 15:11:35 UTC 2018

On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 08:25:24PM +0800, molo wrote:
> hi,
>    Currently we use spice to implement folder sharing.
>    According to the folder sharing operation in the link, we
>    can set a shared folder, and the channel is also
>    established, but in the client we do not know how to access
>    that shared folder?
>    the link :https://www.spice-space.org/spice-user-manual.html#_folder_sharing

Which client are you using? And version?

If you are using remote-viewer, the spice-gtk library needs to
have been built with "--enable-webdav" option which will provide
and option in the menu to select which folder you want to share
(since v3.0 I think).

You could also check if the (remote-)viewer is built against
libphodav which is what is being used for Shared Folder.

e.g:
$ ldd /usr/bin/remote-viewer | grep -i phodav
    libphodav-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/libphodav-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f75de13e000)

Cheers,
        toso