[Spice-devel] How to use spice floder sharing

wangjiedong wangjiedong at kylinos.cn
Wed Dec 19 02:06:53 UTC 2018

Actually there are 2 questions.
Firstly , on Windows 7 vm i can install spice-webdavd-x64-2.2.msi and no error , but the service spice-webdavd in TASK MANAGER allways stop although rebooting vm.
Then, on Linux vm , I can install spice-webdavd and also can find Spice client folder icon on files network places , but when i click the icon , it faild with "HTTP ERROR : Invalid URI ‘http://[[fe80::f816:3eff:fe50:633b]]:9843/’" , in fact fe80::f816:3eff:fe50:633b is inet6 address of NIC.
If you resolved these questions, please help me, thanks