[Spice-devel] RFC [spice-gtk] session: Allow to delay sending clipboard to the guest

Jakub Janku jjanku at redhat.com
Thu Jan 11 16:34:15 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 3:29 PM, Marc-André Lureau
<marcandre.lureau at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi

Do you think this change would make it to GTK3? I think it could
potentially break some apps. Note that e.g. spice-vdagent takes
advantage of this "security issue" in X11 - it has no window and
listens for the clipboard changes all the time.
(it seems that clipboard system for GTK 4 has been reworked quite a
bit - see https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/log/?h=wip/otte/clipboard
- this is already merged into master)

Cheers,
  Jakub