[Spice-devel] virt-viewer on win10 32bit abort when pulling outthe USB

王杰东 wangjiedong at kylinos.cn
Mon Jan 15 01:40:33 UTC 2018

Firstly, I installed UsbDk 1.0.19 and VirtViewer 6.0.256 , then i tried UsbDk 1.0.17 and VirtViewer 5.0.256 .
and i tried Sandisk and Kingston usb device , all of these aborted .
But i never install libusb additionally , only find libusb-1.0.dll in virtviewer\bin\ .
is that enough ? it's right with windows 64bit when only installing UsbDk and VirtViewer .