[Spice-devel] Spice just for a remote desktop to a virtual machine?

Victor Toso victortoso at redhat.com
Mon Jan 29 14:07:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 02:56:19PM +0100, Christophe de Dinechin wrote:

> >> Yes. Also worth adding to the SPICE top-level project I started
> >> working on. Will do.
> >>
> >> I’m a bit fuzzy, was there any decision regarding
> >> spice-space.org?
> >
> > Decision about what?
>
> Weren’t we discussing about where it’s hosted just yesterday in
> Brno?  Or is that now completely solved and stable? I was under
> the impression that we were still looking for the optimal
> hosting solution.

Ah, hosting... But the subject was about changing the
spice-space.org itself, that got me confused.

We have static pages with some static generator that works
although we can also improve design, content, etc. We just need a
place to display those html files and AFAIR, teuf was looking for
a new home to the spice-space.. not sure the status of that.