[Spice-devel] Cannot send email to spice-devel-request address

Carlos González piteccelaya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:01:16 UTC 2018

Sounds like you don't support that address at all?

When first subscribing to the list, confirmation and welcome messages
-along with basic usage instructions- came from that address!
And in the basic instructions it's mentioned one can change settings
*either* through web interface *and* that address.

Did I miss something, or am I just being trolled for no reason?

Thanks again.