[Spice-devel] [spice-gtk 0/4] gtk bump and silence some deprecation warns

Victor Toso victortoso at redhat.com
Fri Jul 20 16:04:08 UTC 2018

From: Victor Toso <me at victortoso.com>

The only deprecation warning that I see is on usb-device-widget.c
around GtkAligment that had all API's deprecated in 3.14. I'll fix that
at a later time.

Included Ubuntu LTS version in the first patch and included my comment
in the commit too, see thread [0]

[0] https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2018-July/044815.html

Tested just a bit in Fedora 28 client with Fedora 28 guest.

Victor Toso (4):
  build-sys: bump gtk requirement 3.12 -> 3.22
  gtk-deprecated: Use gdk_keymap_get_for_display()
  gtk-deprecated: silence warn on gtk_widget_set_double_buffered()
  gtk-deprecated: Avoid gdk_screen_get_width/height()

 configure.ac            |   4 +-
 src/spice-gtk-session.c |  44 +----------------
 src/spice-widget-egl.c  |   6 ---
 src/vncdisplaykeymap.c  |   4 +-