[Spice-devel] Closing github spice mirror

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:44:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

We have a spice project on github for a while, it was meant to be a
mirror of our main repositories from freedesktop. Unfortunately, it
was almost never up to date, due to the lack of fdo infrastructure to
do this automatically. Furthermore, PR from github were mostly ignored
because we use the ML for development (it was not possible to remove
PR function from github settings...).

Now that the projects moved to http://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice,
and we are adapting our practices there, there is very few reasons to
keep https://github.com/spice/. To avoid more confusion, I will be
closing the github spice mirror.

Thanks

--