[Spice-devel] spice-vdagent.service not starting

Emmanual Vnebu emmanualvnebu1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:11:11 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am trying to setup a VDI on a physical machine & cloud environment in parallel.

I got the virtual machines running along with dashboards, websocxify etc..

However, I am stuck at where I have to use spice-vdagentd service.

The service keep failing due to dependency error. Below is missing in both machines.

dev-virtio\ports-com.redhat.spice.0.device

I am not sure what am I missing.

Attached is modules loaded along with packages for both cloud & physical machine.

Cloud you please help & suggest how can I fix it.

Regards,
Emmanual
Sent from Mail for Windows 10