[Spice-devel] [spice-server 3/3] dcc: Add debug log when setting compression

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 17:33:33 UTC 2018

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 10:17:45AM -0400, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> > +
> > +/* These 2 functions come from
> > + * libvirt-glib/libvirt-gconfig/libvirt-gconfig-helpers.c
> > + * Copyright (C) 2010, 2011 Red Hat, Inc.
> > + * LGPLv2.1+ licensed */
>
> the license is the same, no reason to state here, if it was different
> I would prefer to put these in another new file.

I want to keep the reference to the source file it's copied from so that
we know where the code's coming from, once we have this, imo it does not
hurt to have an indication that everything is fine licence-wise. So I'd
prefer to keep it.

> > +G_GNUC_INTERNAL const char *
>
> We don't use G_GNUC_INTERNAL in spice-server and spice-common, not
> that hurts but is more coherent without.

Yup removed.

> OT: maybe these would be also useful in spice-common? I remember
> Victor once try to write something like this for spice-gtk.

That's an option, this means keeping the spice_ namespacing,
spice-common does not use red_. I'll send a patch moving this to
spice-common.

I've fixed the style issues that you mentioned.