[Spice-devel] usbmouse not work again insert

Yuri Benditovich yuri.benditovich at daynix.com
Mon Sep 10 11:23:08 UTC 2018

According to the problem description (
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-gtk/issues/75), the problem
happens with Windows remote client.
If I understand the patch correctly, it ignores keyboad and mouse devices
recognized by usb.ids on Linux remote client.
( #ifndef G_OS_WIN32 means that spice-gtk compiled for Linux).

Also, the code ignores all those devices regardless whether they were
earlier redirected or not. If the viewer started without said
USB device connected, it will not be visible and redirectable. Is this your
intention?