[Spice-devel] Set size of guest view

Richard Stewart richard.stewart at industryweapon.com
Mon Sep 24 20:21:27 UTC 2018

Greetings,

I can't figure out how to set the size of the guest view.  I am calling
"SpiceMainConn" with a "screen_id" that is a <div> html element.  Once the
connection is made, then the spice view greatly increases in size and
ignores the size of the <div> element.  We are using Ubuntu for both the
host and the guest.  Thanks.

--
Richard Stewart
*Software Engineer*
*E:* richard.stewart at industryweapon.com
*www.industryweapon.com <http://www.industryweapon.com>  |  *900 Parish
Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15220

::
Disclaimer ::
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee/'s. Access, copying or
re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.