[Spice-devel] [spice-gtk 1/9] usb-redir: define interfaces to support emulated devices

Victor Toso victortoso at redhat.com
Thu Aug 1 12:26:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 12:26:11PM +0300, Yuri Benditovich wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 11:03 AM Frediano Ziglio <fziglio at redhat.com> wrote:
> > What does it means? The code cannot be improved before being
> > merged?  It does not seem so crazy change to make to me.  As
> > I said multiple time I can do that change and send as follow
> > up.
>
> If this help us moving forward, please do that.

Okay, I'm still reading the backlog from the past few days. Would
be good to have a fresh patch series with all the fixup/follow-up
patches included to review with agreed changes or different
approach included.

> My interest is just have it merged faster.

We all want this merged and move on, no need to keep repeating
that. I know it took quite some time to start but it has been
quite active discussion, doesn't mean that we should just merge
it as is because we want to move on...

Cheers,