[Spice-devel] windows spice-client-glib hotplug not working

zhou qi atmgnd at outlook.com
Sat Aug 24 03:05:02 UTC 2019

Sorry about the delay replay(I work on this demo only in spare time), thanks for the advice, I can get usb hotplug working on windows now, the reason is my gui thread and glib thread are two separate threads. After I added Windows Message Loop after spice_session_new call. Now everything is ok.

atmgnd