[Spice-devel] [RFC spice-streaming-agent 0/3] Integration with copr build system

Snir Sheriber ssheribe at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 14:56:44 UTC 2019

This is an example for integration of copr and gitlab so that
any git update will generate a copr build automatically.
Doing that for whole our repos will allow to get an updated
upstream repo without maintaining a running vm somewhere.
(although i'm still not sure what to do with the mingw builds yet)

If this is agreed i'll start adding specs and copr Makefiles
to all projects

Suggestions and more elegant scripting are welcome

Working example*:
any push to https://gitlab.com/sheriber/spice-streaming-agent-ci
will generate upstream builds here:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/snir/spice-project/package/spice-streaming-agent/

*require to configure a small gitlab webhook.

Snir Sheriber (3):
  Add copr Makefile
    https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/user_documentation.html#make-srpm
  Update .gitlab-ci.yml
    I think we should leave builddep for installing the deps, it will be updated
    automatically when spec file BuildRequiers is updated (gitlab ci may fail
    on the first ci iteration after such update but will converge on the second
    one)
  Update spec.in

 .copr/Makefile                | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .gitlab-ci.yml                |  1 -
 spice-streaming-agent.spec.in |  1 +
 create mode 100644 .copr/Makefile

--