[Spice-devel] impossible folder sharing by virt-viewer in Windows client

S KH sgh8183 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 04:25:02 UTC 2019

Hello.

The answer you sent me last time was very helpful.

Thank you.

I'm testing folder sharing using the virt viewer.

The guest OS is Windows. And I'm going to run a virt viewer on the Linux
client and Windows client to see if folder sharing is possible.

I checked 'share folder' in the 'preference' section of the 'file' tab in
the virt viewer.

First of all, I confirmed that the Linux client is possible doing folder
sharing. However, I confirmed that I could not check this 'share folder'
button in the virt viewer running on the Windows client.(attached picture)

I don't know what the problem is, so I was obliged to send you an e-mail.

Respectfully yours,
SKH