[Spice-devel] impossible folder sharing by virt-viewer in Windows client

S KH sgh8183 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 07:45:00 UTC 2019

Yes, I added channel device (channel spice-webdav) (please check attached
picture)
and I tried to use remote viewer inputting
address.(spice://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:pppp)

Through all of this, I have confirmed folder sharing in Linux(ubuntu)
client using remote viewer.
However, In Windows client, Folder sharing is not available...

2019년 7월 9일 (화) 오후 4:32, Frediano Ziglio <fziglio at redhat.com>님이 작성: