[Spice-devel] Using GitLab

Victor Toso victortoso at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 15:46:27 UTC 2019

Hi list,

You might note that the Gitlab activity will increase a bit from
now on, hopefully. It was agreed within some SPICE collaborators
to give a serious try on using this infrastructure that is
available to us.

One potential great change and challenge is the usage of merge
requests in oppose to patch series over mailing list. I hope the
benefits outweigh the downsides in the long run.

I invite you to subscribe to notifications of the components you
might be interested, to discuss and review issues and merge
requests and improve different areas code integration, testing
and release.

    https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice

Cheers,
Victor