[Spice-devel] Windows (10) Spice client not working...

Robert S. Irrgang rs.irrgang at posteo.de
Mon Apr 6 00:24:54 UTC 2020

Hello,

I've tried to connect to my KVM/qemu guest with Windows Spice Remote
Viewer, but it did not work. I connect with spice://192.168.50.225:5901
(my Server LAN IP and the port of a windows 7 guest with Spice
drivers...), but get only the message in spice windows ... "Connect to
graphics-server", but nothing happend.
I've already connected to this guest with local and remote virt-manager
on linux without any problems. Only the windows version of spice viwer
did not work.

Any idea what is wrong?

I'm using Windows 10 insider preview and the latest Spice viwer version,
can this be a problem?

Thanks and greetings
Robert