[Spice-devel] How to build Windows vdagent?

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:23:04 UTC 2020

On 10/29/20 10:33 AM, Jakub Janku wrote:
> are you using mingw64-configure?

I wasn't before, as I didn't know about it.  (Thus my original "how do I
do this" question.)

> Sometimes, when you don't know how to build something, you can get
> some hints from the pipeline configuration file, in this case
> .gitlab-ci.yml.

That got me going.  With the hints from that file, I was able to build
the agent.

As it turns out, the "static libpng" error I was seeing was due to this:

   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/win32/vd_agent/-/issues/17

Thanks!