[Spice-devel] how to get surface screen-shot in spice-server

hshsh franklee1973 at 163.com
Fri Oct 23 17:20:52 UTC 2020

Hi, spice gurus:
   I am a spice developer in my company which devle with desktop cloud computing.
   In spice-0.12.4 we can get surface screen-shot in red_worker.c by adding this line in red_process_commands():
       surface_flush(worker, surface_id, &rect);
   Function surface_flush flush undraw image to surface, then we get the screen-shot by reading surface address.

   But in spice-0.14.3 we can not get proper screen-shot, by adding this line in red_process_display():
             display_channel_current_flush(worker->display_channel, surface_id);
   We get screen-shot that flicker with white bars, I do not know why.

   Much appreciation for any reply!

regards
Frank

NamePosition