[Spice-devel] Shared Playback with simultaneous clients connection

Thayer, Kevin I. kit10290 at vtc.vsc.edu
Sat Sep 5 04:38:34 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am a college student working on my senior project for Vermont Technical College. My little team hoped to use, the kimchi/wok environment to create a collaborative web browsing service. I have used the proper settings to allow for multiple users to use the same VM. But I have noticed both in practice and in the documentation; that you cannot have audio for any subsequent connections after the first one. I was curious if that feature has been added to later versions, or if it was still being worked out along the pipeline.
Would you be able to give me any more information?

Thank you for your time,
Kevin Thayer
B.S. CIT