[Spice-devel] github.com/spice

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 08:16:28 UTC 2021

Hi Luke

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 11:11 AM Luke Kim <luke at spiceai.io> wrote:

> Hi!
>

> I’m the founder of a new AI startup called Spice AI.
>

> We noticed that the SPICE project at github.com/spice looks like it might
> not be in use anymore, and that you might be using GitLab.
>

> If that’s the case, would you consider a conversation on transferring the
> GitHub org over to us?

We reserved the name on github a long time ago. There are already several
projects called Spice. It would be better if you named your organization on
github "spiceai" instead. It would avoid the confusion.

Ideally github.com/spice should redirect to the various "spice" projects,
in a wiki-index fashion, but I don't think we can do that yet.

--
Marc-André Lureau