[Spice-devel] Vdagent not working on a Debian guest

Carlos González piteccelaya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 23:52:15 UTC 2022

After trying it yet again, quoting myself:
>>As already mentioned, the -f and -o options are serving of absolutely
nothing

Repeat: *absolutely nothing*
Same any other directory

Spice-vdagent's logs say nothing at all.

The only ones saying something are remote-viewer and qemu-monitor: "file
transfer is disabled".

Will you ask me to repeat myself some more times?
Thanks for that