[Spice-devel] Excuse me, I want to ask some question about spice-html5

hjq 13883362265 at 163.com
Fri Oct 27 02:54:05 UTC 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,
My project used spice-html5 to connect to virtual machine. I have a question and I am looking forward to your answer.
I will make an app that connects to a virtual machine. While connecting to the virtual machine, I want to change the resolution of the virtual machine.
Can you tell me if spice-html5 provides a function to change the virtual machine resolution? (Like the picture)

My English is not good, I wonder if you can understand my question. Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you!