[Swfdec] Swfdec 0.5.1 is out (info for packagers)

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Fri Aug 3 15:36:01 PDT 2007

And here's the first bug that crept into the release: I forgot to
update the lib version. So if you build a package for whatever distro,
please include http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=swfdec/swfdec.git;a=commitdiff;h=4d537f9d5ffd60578c9beed9a58a3be9ee172cba
I'll make sure 0.5.2 behaves as if this libversion where used in 0.5.1

Cheers,
Benjamin