[Swfdec] [youtube] Performance of video in flash

Rafał Miłecki zajec5polish at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:54:08 PST 2007

Hi,

I am quite happy about using swfdec except one thing: performance
while playing videos. I know that I can not expect much as long as
OpenGL isn't used buy... currently I get something about 1fps using:
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-28 1600 MHz
514 684 kB RAM
Radeon Mobility X700 (radeon driver)

Is this normal that fps value is so low? Audio works fine but it's
impossible to watch anything with 1fps. Or... maybe I am just doing
something wrong?

Ah, my swfdec version is 0.5.4 from Packman for openSUSE 10.3.

--
Rafał Miłecki