[Swfdec] swfdec with Mozilla over DirectFb

Sreenivas Chowdary sreenivas.pachva at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:11:19 PST 2007

Hi,

I built firefox with DirectFb backend.
I modified one file (ns4xplugininstance.cpp) in firefox to get
swfdec-mozilla plugin functions to invoke.
swfdec-0.5.4 have already DirectFb support.
Removed all X11 headers in swfdec-mozilla-0.5.4.
Replaced Window (X11 type window ) data type to GdkNativeWindow in
plugin_x11.h and plugin_x11.c files.
Modified plugin_x11.c event handler callback function to support for DirectFb.

Regards,
Sreenivas